Korganizer problem since last update

There appears to be a serious problem with recurring entries.  A writer on the
kde-pim list flagged this up, and said that he though it could be a Debian
bug, but I'm seeing it too.  My weekly recurring entries disappeared.  As
mentioned by the Debian guy, doing a search to find the entry, the dates
turned out to have been altered, with the start date later than the end date.

Manually correcting the entry, which was a weekly occurrence on Wednesdays,
resulted in the event being shown every day.

Setting the recurrence to the 2nd Wednesday of each month resulted in it being
shown every Wednesday, as required.

Anne