Re: kwallet vs kmail, will somebody please shoot one of them?

On Saturday 18 November 2006 13:21, Tony Nelson wrote:
>At 12:28 PM -0500 11/18/06, Gene Heskett wrote:
>>>
>>>I, for one, would be very upset if they did.
>>>
>>>Anne
>>
>>My machine must be chewing the wrong brand of snuff, its an instant
>> reboot here.  Up2date FC6 install AFAIK.
>
>Well, try to find out (as root):
>
>    rpm --verifydb
No probs
>    rpm -qa --last | grep fc5| less # and look toward the end for FC5
packages
empty return

>    package-cleanup --problems # also --leaves --dupes --orphans
command not found, what package is that in?
>    rpm -Va
Got a wagonload of "changed since prelinked" messages, how do we fix that?
I thought prelink was being run on a regular schedule?

>    dmesg | less
good AFAICT
>    less /var/log/messeges
lots of mewling from selinux, its in permissive mode.  That drowns out
everything else...

>    # create a new user and try from there

I probably should, but thats a lengthy setup, too lengthy for today & I'm
half asleep having worked a graveyard last night.

>and whatever else should be checked.
>--
>TonyN.:'    The Great Writ     <mailto:tonynelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>      '      is no more.             <http://www.georgeanelson.com/>