Re: [FC5] Intel Webcam how to?

Hi,

Le samedi 18 novembre 2006 15:43, Deepak Shrestha a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have an Intel PC Camera Pro webcam and wanted to use it on my FC5
> machine. I pluged it in  but nothing gets detected. I restarted my
> machine with camera plugged in, still no sign of detection. Googling
> around isn't much help.

Are you sure?
First link found on google:
http://spca50x.sourceforge.net/spca50x.php?page=cams

Get vendor and product ID with /sbin/lsusb and check if you find them in the
list, or here http://mxhaard.free.fr/spca5xx.html.
If you find them, get gspca1 package at http://mxhaard.free.fr/download.html
or the rpm at http://atrpms.net/dist/fc5/gspca/ (gspca1-kmdl-your-kernel)
so, if you kernel is up2date, here is the rpm
http://atrpms.net/dist/fc5/gspca/gspcav1-kmdl-2.6.18-1.2239.fc5-1.00.04-2.fc5.at.i686.rpm.html

Regards,
Alain
--