Re: RAID & HDD failure recovery

On 11/17/06, David G. Miller <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BTW, to anyone reaching for their flamethrower, I don't want to start a
grub vs. lilo flame war so please don't.  If you have a *foolproof* and
*native* (doesn't rely on external commands) way to get grub to support
Linux software RAID, I'm more than willing to listen.  Hint, anything
that includes an instruction like "use dd to copy the MBR..." is a
non-starter.

https://thane2.chbe.gatech.edu/wiki/index.php?title=Software_RAID

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in