Re: Fedora Coverstory in Linux Format

--- Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It struck me that the bare minimum install ought to
> require only one
> disc.  The last time I tried one of them, and it was
> quite a few
> releases ago, I needed at least two discs.  I might
> have needed a third,
> too, but I can't recall.

Actually, the distro of FC5 I got from a book (fedora
bible) came with a DVD (for a full install), a CD
(enough to set you up for a lan/internet install) and
an extra's CD.

So, Yes, the bare minimum install can be put on one disk.

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre