Re: Fedora Coverstory in Linux Format

Andy Hudson wrote:
Hi,

Andy here - _the_ Andy who wrote the review for Linux Format.

What I don't want to do is kick off a flame war about the relative
merits of Fedora or Ubuntu. What I will do at the start is point to my
closing statement about Fedora which is:

"Once again a solid distro, with added Xen goodness. Give Fedora a
chance to impress and you won't regret it"

Hi Andy,

Would it be possible for you to send a offlist pdf copy of the articles? I am curious to see the full content.

Rahul