Re: downgrading package(s) with yum

sysadmin wrote:
I have been searching(googling/yahooing)for over 5 days but am hitting dead ends all the time.

Kindly can someone "light me up".I want to use yum to downgrade certain package(s) but i can't seem to get it right.!

What is the yum combination for downgrading?

More of a basic question, do you have yum saving the old rpms on your computer? Other than that, I usually use rpm directly after downloading the rpms locally.

My box has FC6, up to date(17-11)

PS:I have yum allowdowngrade plugin installed.

I never used the plug-in before. The directions probably can help if available.

Jim

Thanks.

--
DOS: n., A small annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous
system crashes, usually just before saving a massive project. Easily