Re: Fedora 6: Printer configuration error

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Friday 17 November 2006 08:56, Grigory Klyuchnikov wrote:
Hello!

I cannot configure FC 6 printers. The system-config-printer hanged after
start. The cups service is running, it automatically  find networks
printers, but print tasks aren't going to printers. What's up?

Grigory, if you open the cups interface (localhost:631) on the server you should be able to see where the print jobs end up. I'd be interested to see the answer.

Yes, I can see the print jobs, but don't see the results on the printers.

Grigory.