Re: Fedora 6: Printer configuration error

On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 11:56 +0300, Grigory Klyuchnikov wrote:
> I cannot configure FC 6 printers. The system-config-printer hanged after
> start. The cups service is running, it automatically  find networks
> printers, but print tasks aren't going to printers. What's up?

Hi Grigory,

Have you applied all the updates?  There were several bugs fixed in
system-config-printer since release.  If you have applied the updates,
please file a bug report about system-config-printer hanging in
bugzilla:

  https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla

Thanks,
Tim.