Re: FC6: How to drag windows on the workplace switcher?

Hi,
2006/11/17, Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in FC5 and before, I was used to dragging windows from one workplace
> to the other by simply clicking on the windows symbol in the workplace
> switcher.  In FC6, this seems to work no longer.

No, it still works, but during dragging, the dragged symbols are enlarged!

Just curious: activating the "DeskTop effect" turn out some other
feature, like switching the workplace using the mouse weel ... Is the
dragging also disabled?
I cannot answer myself: no Linux at work :-(

--
Alessandro Brezzi