Re: FC6 Missing icons after update and terminal not starting v2

antonio montagnani wrote:

Tnx Jim

I have made some updates/erase/installation of different packages
connected to Gnome and now all icon re-appeared.
Now I must solve other problems:

error at start-up of Gnome (a bug has already been filed)
I have lost my CD in Computer resources (only after update)
I can't see other computer on my network (and it had been working for years)
Terminal is not working

I guess that they are connected...but I will prepare new posts.

I'm glad that it worked for you somewhat. At least you have the icons back.

Good luck resolving the other problems.

Tnx for help

You're welcome,
Jim