Re: Microsoft May Indemnify Some Red Hat Linux Users

  I ran FC and OpenSuse on different machines (laptop and desktop)- didn't think OpenSuse was/isn't that great a piece of software... I thought its curious that MS partnered with Novell.... I posted a note to one of the OpenSuse mailing lists- the way I was treated made me wipe the desktop and install FC. :-)

            John