Re: OT: Linus Torvalds, Hero

As personal evidence of how "Linux Changed the World, my Sony big
screen TV came with a printed copy of the GPL because the TV runs on
Linux.

On 11/16/06, Mike A. Harris <mharris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mike McCarty wrote:
> taharka wrote:

So your implication that because 99.9% of the world's population is
unaware of Linux means that Linux has not changed the world is seriously
flawed.

There's no question Linux has changed the world in a very major way, and
like I've claimed above, if Linux stopped working simultaneously
everywhere in the world all of a sudden, this fact would be
unquestionably clear to anyone who has any doubt.