Re: FC6 Missing icons after update and terminal not starting v2

I have tried to run a yum groupinstall but I have a stupid problem:
when I run a yum grouplist I get the list for example

Gnome Desktop Environment

I copied the command after running groupinstall, GNOME is capitalized.

Run:
yum groupinstall "GNOME Desktop Environment"

instead.

Jim