Re: Microsoft, Linux, RH and patents....

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 22:56, Kim Lux wrote:
>On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 19:09 -0700, Craig White wrote:
>> > What am I missing here ?
>>
>> ----
>> the label... FUD
>
>Is it really that simple, that Microsoft doesn't have a leg to stand
>on ?  I think its FUD too, but surely there must be more to it than
>that ?

Just because M$ is the equ of the 800 lb gorilla in the software business
doesn't mean they work for anyone but M$, or act in a completely legal
manner 100% of the time.  Anything they can say that has the  effect of
protecting their turf can and will be said, and will be given ink by the
suckers regardless of any moral or legal considerations most of the rest
of us here on _these_ lists might consider as being reasons to be called
decent human beings.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)