Re: Unersolved issues with FC6?

Knute Johnson wrote:
Thanks for the response Gordon.  Please see mine below.

Knute Johnson wrote:
3) I get vertical lines when I use the backspace or right arrow over text. It shows up in Firefox text boxes and text in the main display window. It doesn't happen when I backspace over text in Open Office Writer.
It's probably a display driver bug. You might be better off rolling back to FC5, if it had a reliable video driver. What card?

NVidia Quadro NVS 285 - Dual port

... xorg driver, or binary from NVidia?

5) Dual head doesn't work but I don't think it has ever.
Single video card or two?

Single NVidia Quadro NVS 285

I'm pretty sure the second port only works when using the binary NVidia driver.

I used the Sessions link at the bottom of the login screen. It doesn't matter if I set KDE as the default or single session. When I just tried it I got another applet error that I forgot to write down.

If you select KDE at the login screen, you get the Gnome panels when you log in? I can't reproduce that on my system...