Re: Getting close here folks! Looking good.

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 11:42 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 November 2006 06:11, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> > On 11/16/06, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Greetings;
> > >
> > > There is one last item I need to do, and thats bring all the bookmarks
> > > and stored passwords (for firefox) from my old FC2 install over so the
> > > current firefox can use them.
> > >
> > > But I'm afraid I have NDI what file or directory I should copy, and to
> > > where I should copy it for FC6's firefox.
> > >
> > > Can anyone help here?
> >
> > You should be able to get away with just copying the .mozilla folder at
> >
> > ~/.mozilla
> >
> > Of course going from such an old version of firefox to a new version
> > may cause problems....nothing to big I hope.
> >
> It's probably safer to just copy your bookmarks and cookies folder over to the
> same place in your FC6 install.  It worked for me :-)

You mean Fedora Core #2?

Jeeeez...

I have installed FC6 and I don't find anything to mount a punched tape
reader to... you might have to wing this one. Gawd, I just took a trip
down memory lane peering into that sacred and venerable file
/etc/termcap. Boy did that bring back the days long gone bye.

It seems that the teletype 33 was/is listed as mostly brain-dead, by
some long forgotten wizard eons ago when dinosaurs such as Gene and
Lonnie roamed the planet. I can only pray you are not going to attempt
to upgrade! <really huge evil grin>

Oh yeah! Be sure to back everything up to Dvd!
Not!  <Nutly Mutt sniggers>

Good Night and Good Luck, Ric