Re: Getting close here folks! Looking good.

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 11:21, Scott van Looy wrote:
>Today Gene Heskett did spake thusly:

>>> ----
>>> most people have the good sense not to run GUI as root
>>
>> Chuckle, there ya go again Craig, see how you are?  I'm an old fart
>> and the machine is mine...
>
>In theory a browser exploit could wipe out your entire file system...so
>best make backups ;)

Thats on my todo list, I've been an amanda user for 7 or 8 years now. I
think its all setup now and all I have to do is bring the disklist file
uptodate. su amanda -c "amcheck Daily" was happy last night.  But I
haven't setup the crontab entries yet.  Its fairly high on the list
though.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)