Re: filtering IMAP by message body?

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 02:43, Lonni J Friedman wrote:

> I had considered using procmail, but I'm going to end up needing a
> large number of rules, and I'd really rather not worry about
> effectively hosting my own mail server.  The server in question of run
> by my employer, and unfortunately its an Exchange server.

It's not necessary to get all your desired rules working at once.  Try
creating two or three that will pick up a fair number of messages.  All that
fail those rules will go to your inbox, to be handled by TB just as they are
now.  When you're happy that they work, start adding to the rules.
Easy-peasy :-)

Anne