Re: Getting close here folks! Looking good.

On 11/16/06, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings;

There is one last item I need to do, and thats bring all the bookmarks and
stored passwords (for firefox) from my old FC2 install over so the
current firefox can use them.

But I'm afraid I have NDI what file or directory I should copy, and to
where I should copy it for FC6's firefox.

Can anyone help here?

You should be able to get away with just copying the .mozilla folder at

~/.mozilla

Of course going from such an old version of firefox to a new version
may cause problems....nothing to big I hope.

Peace

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud