Re: Clues to send mail on LAN through Postfix?

Anne Wilson escreveu:
On Tuesday 14 November 2006 16:18, Vinicius wrote:
The answer is probably somewhere in /etc/postfix/main.conf.  Can you post
that file, please?

Anne
main.cf:
myhostname = myhost.mydomain
mydomain = mydomain
myorigin = $myhostname
inet_interfaces = $myhostname, localhost
mynetworks_style = subnet

I would like to send mail on my local LAN.

A little more to do.  I've sent you direct my notes on setup.

Anne

I did enter these lines into main.cf:
relay_domains = $mydestination
relayhost = $mydomain

So now, I can send and receive mail on my host.

I will test with another machine on my LAN. I will try to send/receive a message to/from it. If the test fail, then I will return to you.

Anne, thank you. I have saved your notes for future reference.

Cheers,
Vinicius.