FC6 Wireless Madwifi Network Manager WPA

I have a doubt:

Is network Manager working with madwifi-ng driver (the latest) and WPA
support???

I can conect to my router with no security with Fedora, but there is
no way to work with WPA or WPA2.
Where can I find the solution (documentation, how-to) to let me be in
operation in a short time??
Cards and router have been tested in Windows and work

Tnx to wireless gurus (here is a newbie...)

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag