Re: External USB drive disconnecting itself.

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
I wonder if the electronics for the interface are powered from the
USB bus? That should not be a problem, unless your card skimped on
the USB power. Do you have the problem if only one drive is plugged in?

Mikkel
This seems to be it. I only have one drive connected and it survived the night and managed to get 105 GB of stuff backed up onto it. I guess, I have to get another USB card for the other drive.

Thank you very much,
Chris