Re: FC6 copy/paste from mouse?

Zoltan Boszormenyi wrote:
Hi,

Bob Goodwin írta:

                               I've reformatted/installed FC6 on this
                               computer and can no longer copy and
                               paste in a terminal window by means of
simply highlighting and pressing button 3.

                               How can I restore that function?

                               Thanks.

                               Bob Goodwwin

I also saw this bug but a "yum upgrade" fixed it.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

                   Unfortunately I updated this morning again and still
                   have the problem.  Not sure if it's related to xfce
                   but I believe it was doing it initially with Gnome
                   also?  It's a nuisance because I have to click to
                   bring up a copy/paste menu and work with that
                   cumbersom method!

                   Thanks for the response, at least I know I'm not alone.

                   Bob Goodwin