Re: FC6: AdobeReader problem

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:00:58 -0800
"Gary Morain" <gmorain@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And so I applied the
> change mentioned by Chris on 10/28/06 wherein he wrote:

I made a different change that worked for me. I just commented
out the call to the check_gtk_ver_and_set_lib_path function
(which is the one looping). All it is trying to do to setup
the library path for gtk, but if everything is installed, then
the gtk libs will already be in the default dynamic linker
path. You might want to make sure you have 32 bit versions
of gtk libs installed on your system.