Re: Why I hate "info"

<quote who="Craig White">
> On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 14:47 -0500, Tom Diehl wrote:
> not exactly big picture thinking here...
>
> man pages and info have long roots and have been a necessary part of
> documentation.
>
> you can always open a konqueror window and use a web browser for them...
>
> info:bash
> man:smb.conf

Does everyone install X on their servers these days?  I guess I'm showing
my age again.  In my day, we didn't install any of that new graphical
stuff on our servers.  Some old habits die hard.  LOL

Aside from the info thing, is there a good reason to install X on a
server?  Perhaps I should change my ways?

believed to be clean.