Problem with Xen and SElinux (FC6).

I tried installing XEN while running SElinux in enforcing mode, probably
not a good idea but....
When I tried creating the first virtual machine (using virt-manager), I
got an SELinux error flagged in setroubleshooter. I compounded my errors
by applying the fix suggested in setroubshooter (basically relabelling
the /lib directory if my memory serves). This generated about 70 more se
errors before I could get to the ^C keys.
Now on reboot I get the following error which pops me in to the fsck
shell.

/sbin/dmsetup error while loading shared libraries libdevmapper.so.1.0.2

If I apply the grub option selinux=0 the system boots just fine, but of
course selinux is disabled.

I tried disabling selinux from the GUI, reboot, re-enable reboot. I was
hoping the re-label on re-enable would fix the issue, but the system
does not boot far enough to get to the relabeling phase.

Can anyone tell me how to fix the selinux setup so that it can be
re-enabled?
	Thanks,
		Mal.

Im running a fully updated FC6 on Core 2 Duo 6600/Asus P5W motherboard,
which works great except for having nothing in /proc/acpi/thermal_zone.