Re: /dev/ttySx problems... solved

Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Use info instead of man for grub, the man file is next to useless, the
info file is stuffed with information.

i.e. info grub
The only problem with info based documentation is info. Try pinfo instead. Much nicer UI.

Cheers,
Dave

BTW, thanks for checking that DNS problem I was having with my ISP. I ended up just adding their nameservers to my dhcp.conf. Shouldn't need to but they didn't seem to think that their setup represented a problem.