Re: How do i disable networking support in the kernel?

Ar Gwe, 2006-11-03 am 09:28 -0600, ysgrifennodd linux:
> I am running RTLinux Pro on top of FC6.  The RTCore networking module
> requires that "for any device you wish to use [with the networking
> module], you must make sure that Linux is not using that device.  You
> can do this by disabling support for that device in the Linux kernel
> configuration, installing that kernel and rebooting".
>
> How do i disable networking support in the kernel?

It sounds what it actually wants is for you to avoid loading the driver
modules for that driver (eg if you have an Intel EtherExpress 1000 don't
load e1000 etc). You can do that via the module configuration file.