Re: How to open an application in a remote x session

El Jueves, 9 de Noviembre de 2006 13:14, Dan Track escribió:
> Hi
>
> I'd like to open an application on to an X session running remotely, I
> don't want to export it anywhere. Can somebody tell me how I can do
> that? For example lets say the programs are gedit and firefox.
>
> Thank in advance
> Dan

It's quite easy using ssh -X and on /etc/ssh/sshd_config you should add the
line: X11Forwarding yes

I think i misunderstood you, why you don't want to export that X-Session to
your localhost? Do you want to firefox, for instance, to run on the remote
X-Session?
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.