Re: FC5 is driving me crazy.

On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 18:02:08 -0500
Ric Moore <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 14:42 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> > I have a machine that works under FCx [x = 2-5] but now goes crazy
> > under FC6. These are the highlights.
>
> I'm moving up to FC6 next week. Did you do a fresh install or an
> upgrade?? I want to know for my own peace of mind. I usually do a
> fresh install. Ric

Ric
I did an upgrade about a week ago.  Worked well in general, but there
were a few minor dependency issues and well not a real issue a "I don't
like it" Firefox still displayed a button for Core5 in the menu bar.  -
I don't use the feature but felt it was wrong that it did not change.
As my box is set up as a test box I decided to reinstall 6 as a fresh
install. While the upgrade method works I recommend doing a fresh
install if you have the choice.