Re: FC6 update mystery

On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 16:34 +0000, Tom Chiverton wrote:
> Aaron Konstam wrote:
> >> Thanks for the resposne. Ther certainly seem to be fc5 rpms in the system but how did they get there.
> > I did not upgrade from fc5. I did a clean install of fc6. Any fc5 rpms
>
> Can you double check all files in /etc/yum.repos.d have the correct URLs
> (mirrorlist=http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors/fedora-core-$releasever
>  etc.) and that there are no repositories listed in /etc/yum.conf ?
> Does yum.conf list a 'distroverpkg' ?
> What does 'rpm -qa|grep releas' report ?
>
> --
>
> Tom C

It maybe the dries.repo was the culprit.
What happens to a dream deferred? Does it dry up Like a raisin in the
sun? Or fester like a sore -- And then run? Does it stink like rotten
meat? Or crust and sugar over -- Like a syrupy sweet? Maybe it just sags
Like a heavy load. Or does it explode? -- Langston Hughes