FC6 on X86_64

I've been unable to install FC6 on my AMD 64 system and I haven't seen anyone else with this problem in the forums. The error I receive is "isolinux: Disk error 80" right after it starts from the DVD. I've tried both the 32 and 64 bit versions of the DVD and strangely I get further with the 32 bit version. Unfortunately it still will not boot once its through the install process.

I may have bad hardware but if anyone can point me torroward a forum thread that might help I would appreicate it.

--

Christopher Johnson <seac0rd@xxxxxxxxx>