Re: FC6 update mystery

Aaron Konstam wrote:
This is actually a yum update and automatic system update feature
mystery.
I have the same problem on FC6 when I for a yum update of try to doe the
automatic system update process. The process fails with a message saying
it can't find the dependencies necessary for the upgrade.

I have repos for core, extras, updates , development, extras
development , dries , livna and livna development defined. If the
dependencies don't come through these repos where the &%$*^ are they
supposed to come from? Especially when you consider that these are
updates that the system is offering me .

If you have development enabled then you are running Rawhide, not FC6. Rawhide is expected to be broken from time to time, especially at this time of the development cycle.

Paul.