Re: firefox 2

Hi Kevin,

I used Remi's packages with only one caveat: I had to enter about:config and change the locale to pt-BR to have the portuguese UI I had with the standard Firefox packages. It looks like Remi hardcoded his packages to en-US. But all language packs seem to be there.

[]s, Fernando Lozano

Rémi Collet has made a backport of Firefox 2 to FC4, FC5 and FC6:
http://remi.collet.free.fr/index.php?2006/10/25/225-firefox-20-1
(His repository is only for i386, so if you're on another architecture, you'll have to rebuild from the SRPMs: http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/SRPMS/ .)