yum segfaulting

	Is anyone else having trouble with yum segfaulting at random tiles
during updates/runs?  It just started very recently.  I'm still on FC5
for the moment.  Most of the time I can just zap the __db.* files
in /var/lib/rpm and it will work eventually.  [Side note: I'm going to
write a script to delete all of those damned __db.* files and maybe even
make it a daemon so it'll delete them whenever they exist and yum/rpm
isn't running]