Re: FC6 AIGLX Issue: title bar missing from windows

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:25:43 +0100, Ingemar Nilsson wrote:

> Roo <oscosc@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> I'd expect the window manager to get out of the way once a game as gone
>> full screen.
>
> What if you try to switch virtual desktop while in the game? Then the
> windows manager will need to be active to display the game on one face
> of the cube. :)

As far as I'm concerned... it shouldn't still be compositing when the game
is full screen. It's full screen and the mouse pointer and keyboard are
totally controlled by the game. With Compiz enabled, the frame rates drops
from 90fps to 45 (average) and there are sporadic jerks making Tremulous
unplayable. Switch back to metacity and there are no problems.