Re: FC6 Install No go :(

sorry I can't give the link.  I don't want to pursue that either.  The number was what I found using some search criteria that I can't remember now.  I accept the 287 number you named.  Please don't get offended by this.  I will refrain from saying things like this.  I hope you guys will continue to help me.

And thanks for all the work to get FC6 out.

On 11/2/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Kip Thomas wrote:
> wow thanks for the eye opener!  i thought i searched bugzilla for
> anaconda and found about 500 bugs last night.
>
> that is sick.

Anaconda bugs are not related to RPM bugs in most cases. Can you give
the link to the query that returned 500 bugs?. The number of total bugs
(including unconfirmed ones and those waiting on more user information)
and enhancement requests across all releases of Anaconda is currently at
287.

Rahul