Problem Installing FC 6

Subject: Problem Installing FC 6
A friend of mine is having a challenge installing core 6.
>The disks pass the media check on both the target computer and another
computer.
>Disk 1 installs properly yet when he loads disk 2 it informs him that
he has loaded the wrong disk.
He and I both downloaded from the same site about the same time and my
disks have worked so it is not the site and he is certain in both cases

If he used, K3B he may not have noticed that when using the 'Tools > Burn CD Image' selection, you have to specifically select the iso you wish to burn *even if you have already selected it in the drag-n-drop on the main screen. When you select the CD Image tool, it immediately starts to run a MD5 sun check on the image and it is VERY easy to fail to notice that it is checking your last selected image: that is, DISK 1,

Been there, done that...

 Geoff

       Helping with the HTTP issue