Re: FC6: yum problem

Ian Chapman wrote:
dpet wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply, Ian. Sadly I had already tried that, but
have just repeated it with no improvement. I have also forced all the
packages with "python" in the name too, just because I don't really know
what it is complaining about.

I must admin, I'm confused too then :-) The plugin 'stablemirror' is also complaining, have you tried reinstalling or removing that plugin?

Are you talking about fastestmirror? There is no stable mirror plugin AFAIK.

Rahul