Re: OT:ugrade from fc5 to fc6,, any advice/suggestions/expriences(good/bad)

On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 17:35 +0300, sysadmin wrote:

> Am planning/preparing to upgrade from fc5 to fc6 in a few hours
> time.FYI this is a very customized box though it's not on production
> level.
>
> Any advices/suggestions are higly welcomed.!

	Go through the last week or so of messages in this list and prepair
accordingly.  Yes, I know it's not the preferred answer but it is the
only one available at this time.  If you wait a couple of weeks there's
likely to be a couple of FC6 help documents floating around.