Re: What is the consensus on the best partition scheme and size?/Keeping home separate

I use /usr/local as a separate partition which is where my user account is also
located. I like the idea of not losing my old local execurables when I install
OS's. Selinux is not very happy about it, though...

HTH.
Trotter