Re: adding repos to smart (was: yum update errors)

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 11:44:45PM +0100, Colin Brace wrote:
> On 10/26/06, Neal Becker <ndbecker2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >After booting fc6, I installed smart from atrpms.  I config it with fresh
> >core, updates, extras, freshrpms, and livna.
>
> Hi,
>
> Can you tell me how to add additional repos to smart? The basic set
> (core, extra) work fine, but I am having trouble figuring out the
> correct base URLs for livna and freshrpms. Do these also use the same
> "rpm-md" format?

Just as a help for starting, install the medley-package-config package
from ATrpms. It contains all known repos for FC6 and new get added as
soon as they get FC6-ready. And if a repo is missing, go ahead and
report it to get on the next medley-package-config.

Note: This is not a recommendation to blindly use all the repos in the
world together, do that at your own judgement. The medley-package-config
just offers you the repos and you go ahead and turn them off or on
again.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net