Oops NOT SOLVED: Dual boot Fed5 & Fed6

I spoke much too hastily. He whom the gods would destroy, they first make proud.
I can still access each but it requires booting from a cd if I want to
change. I think that there might be some mixing of file systems as
well, don't ask me how. Matter of fact don't ask me anything, I'll
ruin your box.

George Hare