Re: xfs filesystem issues in Fedora Core 6?

> Yup, I actually noticed major xfs issues with test1 but didn't file a
> bug on it. Now I know better.

Something weird is going on.

I plugged in an external usb drive which has been formatted to xfs, and it
works fine. I just coppied some data off it at approx 20MB/sec.

# mount|grep xfs
/dev/sda2 on /media/250G-01 type xfs (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev)

This filesystem was created years ago, probably on a FC3 or FC4 machine.

Whats more, I also made a loop device (/dev/loop0) and made a xfs file
system on it. And coppied and read data without issue.

So maybe FC6 just cant read xfs filesystems produced by the FC6 installer.