Re: Intel(r) CoreT2 Duo Processors"

On 12/10/06, Matt Beals <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Only my opinion here, but discs are always the slowest part of the system as
a general rule. The Dell Inspiron 2200 I'm writing this on is slower than
the Vaio my Dad uses even though the Vaio has a slower processor. He's got a
SATA hard drive in that little laptop. My Dell is only a ATA100 5400RPM
drive.

You've got to get it off the disc before anything else can happen...

That sounds logical. How can I determine if that's my bottleneck?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/ubuntu.html
http://english-lyrics.com/

--