Re: twinview and other related questions

On 10/13/06, Lonni J Friedman <[email protected]> wrote:

Actually, what you can do is setup a panning domain, which will allow
you to clone both displays, yet have them run in different modes.  See
the driver README for more details and/or upgrade to 1.0-9625 and use
nvidia-settings to set it all up with the GUI.
Yes, but as I understand it his second display is a lcd projector (the
beemer) which is the lower resolution.  I don't think a panning
projected image is what he is after.

--
Rob