Re: Linux script on Windows to chjange Date and Time

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Fernando Lozano wrote:

Alessandro,

My be the simple and faster way is to elect one or two of your Linux
box to run ntpd and to sync time from the internet. Then in the M$Win
box uset the NET TIME command to point to the Linux box.

NET TIME needs the user to confirm the change, keying "y". Do you know
any means of swtiching this confirmation off, so I can use NET TIME from
windows login scripts?

net time \\foggy /set /y

Season to taste. You should really ask this on a windoze list though.

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl		tdiehl@xxxxxxxxxxxx		Spamtrap address mtd123@xxxxxxxxxxxx