Re: Generating SSL Certificates for Email Clients to get rid of the Self Sign Error on FC3

Tim:
>> You'd need to have a trusted third party counter-sign them, one that
>> your clients already know about (verisign, etc.), or manually trust such
>> certificates on the clients that are using them (I've no hints on how to
>> do that).  The first option costs money,

ankush grover:
> I don't want to go for the first option

Upon reflection, I seem to recall that it was possible to get some free
certificates, perhaps from Verisign, or Thawte.  It might be worth
searching for free certificates.

I read messages from the public lists.