Generating SSL Certificates for Email Clients to get rid of the Self Sign Error on FC3

hey friends,

I am running Postfix 2.1.5 on FC3 with TLS and Dovecot with IMAPsS &
POP3s  on FC3. Certificates are self sign and everytime any of the
Email client like Outlook  Express/Microsoft Outllook, Incredimail,
Thunderbird(MS & Linux) etc connects to the  Mail Sevrer they receive
warning message "that the certificate is not from the trust source".

The problem is more on Thunderbird and Incredimail because everytime a
user tries to send any email this message comes. Is there any way that
I can get of this mesage without taking TLS or    shutting down
IMAPs/POP3s services?  For example generating certificates for clients
and importing them in their respective email clients .

Any guide how to get rid of this error.

Please let me know if you need any further inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover